-

F1 TS HUB

Race the dream, live the dream

Forum

Forum Home > R9: Belgium, Spa-Francorchamps > R9: Race Reports

Nick
Site Owner

RACE REPORTS

After each Race Night we encourage all drivers to complete their Race Reports. We use these reports to summerize what happened in the race for our Press Room Headlines & also for our Tracks Database.

Qualifying: Where did you qualify & tell us about your session

Race: Where did you finish & tell us about your race?

Video Highlights: Please provide links to any Video Highlights. Please note you can also add your highlights to your own F1 Ts Hub Channel on the Video Hub page.

--

March 23, 2018 at 11:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kevv1990

ON BEHALF OF WHITEAGLE:

Qualifying:P14

Missed qualifying so started automatically at the back of the grid.

Race:P8

I felt my race went ok nothing spectacular i managed to damage my front wing on lap 1 by hitting a barrier. Tried my best to push and catch everyone else but only managed a better posistion due to incidents ahead of me all in all though satisfied to get some points on the board.

July 9, 2018 at 3:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Danester044
Quali: Pole Don't know how I found almost 2 seconds in my previous lap time just.tweaked the setup a little but it seemed to worked as I got my first pole. Race: 3rd Poor start, went up el rouge and binned it into the barrier putting me into i think 3rd from last. Pitted, jumped some people who pitted a few laps later. Overtook Hursto into 5th. Rain came, (whoo hoo) I overtook Tk after he pitted. Caught Emphatik, (sorry for the bad spelling). Then finished 3rd.
--

GG

July 14, 2018 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.